Founder, The Kaldis Group; Houston, TX; Jan. 2009-Present
- Real Estate Investor
- Help clients mediate their business disputes to a resolution
- Work on human resource issues that help employee’s interpersonal and relationship skills.
Independent Real Estate Investor; Los Angeles, CA; 2000-2008
- Bought and sold homes for resale in Southern California.
Owner, Costa Kaldis Construction; Los Angeles, CA and Houston, TX; 1994-1996
- Provided foundation repairs and remodeling of residential and commercial properties.
- Remodeled, developed and built residential property in Houston, such as Lotus homes and lots, the Sabine house and Woodcrest homes.
Founder and Real Estate Broker, Riata Development; Houston, TX; 1976-1986
- Developed, managed and owned office buildings near downtown, such as 6300 Richmond, Southwestern Bank Plaza and World Towers.
- Developed land and managed property for Keegan Property and Hastings Green.
- Built and managed various apartment buildings.
- Arranged joint ventures, such as Southwest Techniplex and the Galvez Hotel .
- Part of a trust agreement that controlled and managed banks, such as Southwestern Bank.
Real Estate Broker, Pete Kaldis Realty; Houston, TX; 1973-1976
- Worked as real estate broker for this commercial real estate company.
- Worked and partnered with developers, such as Walter Scarborough, on several projects
BA in Business, University of Texas at Austin